TheCrims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strongest bug

Go down 
+2
frans69
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 2:44 am

Code:
Khan (11-12-2005)

remember krzyzacy?
ok, so at the end of round
they were maybe 7 ppl
who could send to hospital whole tc
and one strike
*in one strike
cause they had 999999999999999 stats
same way i had 14k in day 6th next round
after few hours
there was a bug
we found it day 5th
i could twice my stats
each hour
yepp
more u have, more u earn
nice bug
u beat urself and get 12% of ur stats
and noone looses
nothing
it's quite complicated
to explain
deosnt work anymore
we just found, tested, and reported
we're working on this shit 2 weeks
and we're getting more stats than krzyzacy, they used it bad
we're better in their own bug that was funny

i think khan wouldnt mind posting this what
Not bad bug i think... rock
Back to top Go down
http://punk-oi-oi.narod.ru/
frans69

frans69

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 2:52 am

I have heard of this bug Razz
This bug rocks for sure Very happy:D
Back to top Go down
Admin

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 2:53 am

maybe somone knows better bug ? Razz
or at least #2 bug ?
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 2:58 am

I know about fk bug with rabbit with 1 intelligence (or 0 im not 100% sure), about stamina bug in round 11, about opera bug in round 14 (even i was on holidays Razz) and i heard about the last bug with + 6% stamina but i dont know how it works ;(
Back to top Go down
Admin

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 3:05 am

i think u know a lot about stamina bug in round 11. tell us pls
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 3:13 am

about stamina bug in 11: 2 explorers, one in profile the second u were playing. The one in profile was used to refresh stamina in the playing ie when u pushed your avatar.

about opera bug in 14: u used opera to launch fk, u waited 5 real minutes and then go backwards and u were again in the rob with no stamina wasted Razz Same for ga Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 3:21 am

and u surely didn't use this bug to get #3 No Wink
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

Registration date : 2006-10-24

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 3:40 am

Admin wrote:

i used it to finish with 400k respect tihihi 120k skill + hero factories production... no robs, just blind ga Flirt
Back to top Go down
fs0umil

fs0umil

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-23

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 3:43 am

Code:
[16:29:12] xxx a dit : u do this:
[16:29:17] xxx a dit : u open 2 windows the crims
[16:29:23] xxx a dit : 2 others server
[16:29:36] xxx a dit : on first u login
[16:29:40] xxx a dit : than on second
[16:29:45] xxx a dit : on first u clik logout
[16:29:48] xxx a dit : on second the roberry
[16:29:51] xxx a dit : and on the first u login again
[16:29:55] xxx a dit : u have more 6% stramina
[16:30:05] xxx a dit : if beta works
[16:30:06] xxx a dit : u can check this there

This was this round's stamina bug Wink
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 3:47 am

what a lame bug Neutral so difficult to use now that window doesn't remember user and pass... round's 11 stamina bug was muuuuuuuuuuuuuch cooler horay
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 3:50 am

anamariap wrote:
Admin wrote:

i used it to finish with 400k respect tihihi 120k skill + hero factories production... no robs, just blind ga Flirt

it was working pretty well for ga too tihihi
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 4:28 am

stamina bug in round 11 was a very good bug cuz it was also simple and fast...+6% stamina bug i found out the night before this round finished and i think it was so crappy that when i say it to my gangmates nobody is interested to try it (fukin fil clickers :pp)....i know who used it, not only from furor of course but i will not open this conversation again cuz i will be out off topic and i will make my love angry Kiss
and 3 questions
1)what is a difference between a good macro program and a bot? they do the same thing,if u r a bit smart to create a good macro programa u can do everything with it (not when there is a captcha tho but bot also doesnt work i guess)
2)iam accused i used bug and bot in rnd 11....why should i use a bot to do fk for me if i had such a good bug that can win a round (with some luck in boats of course)...i wait for a serious answer cuz i must know if iam a bugger or a boter...FIL it
3)i never tried this IOpuss shit and i dont know how it works but i ve tried maybe 20 other macros..i believe they all do the same work..so why r u ppl stucked on a macro that was known and get u banned and u dont find a new one (most of them are trial versions so u have to change often)
Back to top Go down
http://www.biobio.gr
Admin

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 4:37 am

xarris...
i did fk sometimes, my friends did fk sometimes...
somehow user xarris was ALWAYS participating in fk. But even not this is important...
Important is that by saying that you was playing fair u say that furor and saints are very big n00bs.
It's well known that a looot of people from furor played in round 11... And most of them participated in making account named FurorTeutonicus. And u wanna say that u alone made more than whole gang did ?
I can admit that user FurorTeutonicus really used team tactic and all people transfered all kind of drugs to that user, but there were 4 fil users in top 5... U have so many friends to transfer drugs ?
And even people say they have your bot ;o
Even i plan too have it too in order to be sure, but someone lost it Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 4:38 am

we had #6 user in top too Very happy
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 4:39 am

xarris wrote:
stamina bug in round 11 was a very good bug cuz it was also simple and fast...+6% stamina bug i found out the night before this round finished and i think it was so crappy that when i say it to my gangmates nobody is interested to try it (fukin fil clickers :pp)....i know who used it, not only from furor of course but i will not open this conversation again cuz i will be out off topic and i will make my love angry Kiss
and 3 questions
1)what is a difference between a good macro program and a bot? they do the same thing,if u r a bit smart to create a good macro programa u can do everything with it (not when there is a captcha tho but bot also doesnt work i guess)
2)iam accused i used bug and bot in rnd 11....why should i use a bot to do fk for me if i had such a good bug that can win a round (with some luck in boats of course)...i wait for a serious answer cuz i must know if iam a bugger or a boter...FIL it
3)i never tried this IOpuss shit and i dont know how it works but i ve tried maybe 20 other macros..i believe they all do the same work..so why r u ppl stucked on a macro that was known and get u banned and u dont find a new one (most of them are trial versions so u have to change often)

1. bot can be smart... like make decisions - what to rob, how etc. macro is just stupid clicker using pre-determined set of actions
2. you used the bot on your rabbits mostly, as far as i know rabbit
3. do you really think anybody was using iopus for anything but fun and/or see what it does? i really doubt it... maybe some noobs were hoping to win the round with it (big lol here) so the "big ban" was worthless what
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:00 am

anamariap wrote:
xarris wrote:
and 3 questions

1. bot can be smart... like make decisions - what to rob, how etc. macro is just stupid clicker using pre-determined set of actions
2. you used the bot on your rabbits mostly, as far as i know rabbit
3. do you really think anybody was using iopus for anything but fun and/or see what it does? i really doubt it... maybe some noobs were hoping to win the round with it (big lol here) so the "big ban" was worthless what

hmmm u r wrong luv...i didnt use any bot cuz i didnt need it...i didnt need to transfer money,as i didnt need to transfer stats at the end of the round...frans asked me to milk accounts and i said no fuck it i will win like that so i finished with 30k...i simply didnt lose NOT one fk all round and i make all my money drugs cuz there was a bot every 2-3 days so it worths it..i had under 200k resp all round cuz everything i made drugs when other ppl had 2-4-5 mil of resp and were trying to buy drugs only for the coming boat...anykind of drugs what ever i found i was buying...what made the diff it was that i bought 150mil of amf before any boat with amf came...i was fucked when i sold one time amf and i didnt take any money so i decided not to sell anything again before the end(700k respect lost,i never said anything anywhere cuz like a noob i didnt have scrshot so i didnt have proves,frans knows it)...things were simple lot of drugs=big profit +good bug+good friends-gang mates to play my acc when i was away
i also lost 2 times 2 and 3 billion when i tried to buy drugs and i was fucked by jail bug (50% of money gone,no jail tho)..totally 1,2mil resp lost this round ..i never cried anywhere i never said it till now..
i assume myself like a very good player not cuz i won at 11,but simply because IAM a very good player with a lot of smart ideas about tc,we could talk one day about it when u r not stuck anymore with the bug-bot-fil-ra bullshit and u can really talk..

p.s:u said bot can be smart but yesterday u said that we have a crappy bot..so?
p.s2: i want a simple answer from u..the bot that u say that fil have or the bot that i say that bra&ra have is better-smarter-stronger in your opinion?
Kiss
Back to top Go down
Admin

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:04 am

buahahahaha lol! lol! hyhyhy hyhyhy

only few words : i remember these very good players doing al capone non stop at the begining of the round hyhyhy and having hundreds of thousands of respect from it hyhyhy hyhyhy
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:06 am

Admin wrote:
buahahahaha lol! lol! hyhyhy hyhyhy

only few words : i remember these very good players doing al capone non stop at the begining of the round hyhyhy and having hundreds of thousands of respect from it hyhyhy hyhyhy

who do u mean man?
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:15 am

xarris wrote:
who do u mean man?

Q.E.D. Goodbye America

PS: I'll talk to you xarris when you finally realise how embarrasing it is to call yourself a good player and then 3 minutes later make a comment like that Neutral
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:24 am

anamariap wrote:
xarris wrote:
who do u mean man?

Q.E.D. Goodbye America

PS: I'll talk to you xarris when you finally realise how embarrasing it is to call yourself a good player and then 3 minutes later make a comment like that Neutral

the thing is that if he talks about fil i dont see whats wrong with robbing capone to get cash and buy stats as much it worths it when u have a stamina bug so no problem with tickets..so i couldnt believe he talk about fil cuz what we did was the right thing (as u saw at the end Wink )
Back to top Go down
Admin

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:27 am

especially for this situation i added new emotion - lol
that's so funny hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy
Back to top Go down
Admin

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:28 am

kk xarris ill behave like i beleive everything that u say, but ur still very funny guy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy

Last edited by on Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:28 am

u r an expert in changing subject though..i give u this Kiss
Back to top Go down
fs0umil

fs0umil

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-23

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:32 am

xarris wrote:
u r an expert in changing subject though..i give u this Kiss

He is also an expert in changing rules when he has a problemn with them lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:34 am

i think xarris was talking about ana Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strongest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug Empty