TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Robberys (134)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zed7
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:17 am

People say we have changed the limit to succeed with robberys, we have not, we cant understand why people complains about it, the only thing we have changed is that if for example 6 people is needed to do federal reserve, then 6 people in the gang MUST have at least the stated power to manage it. Federal reserve is 900 power, then you need about 1000 to be 100% sure to succeed (because of a little random parts), if you have a gang with 6 people, and 1 of them is to weak, he may only have 800 power, then the rob will fail.

We have tested this over and over again, and it works, its even easier than it was previous round. According to calculator at crims.biz (wich is not updated for some time) you would need 1100 in stats to manage federal reserve in normal mode, and this with "old formula", now you need less, why all complains about getting into prison?

So, if you do as i have written, and still fail, then tell me, because it should be impossible.

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 14:24]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorrief
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:23 am

Quote :
why all complains about getting into prison?

Because you didn't inform players of that change.

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 14:29]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zed7
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:24 am

No, ive heard for example someone say all had 1200 of stats, and failed on federal reserve etc, cannot be true.

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 14:32]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorrief
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:24 am

Then he must had an account below the requirements for this gangrob...

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 14:42]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeafaR19
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:25 am

I think have some account inside this rob without power, but i think is better make a annoucement about that...

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 14:55]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:25 am

The only thing that needs to be announced is that u can't cover your friends(rabbits) anymore...and that u need to have a little bit more skills that usual.

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 15:15]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:26 am

I still think the old formula should be back, its what the players want... Yes we must make new features, but first we must test them extensivly(to find all bugs). I agree players always find some smart remark to say about a new change - i dont like blah blah blah, but take a look at feedback,bugs, support - english, these people are wanting this formula back. At the end of the day its up to you zed and memox, but i just think players should have what they want.

Another idea, show the difficulty needed for the robbery - this would stop a lot of players going to jail, and maybe write a message above the robberies saying Hint: You cant cover other players on robberies anymore, or something like that...

Regards...[/b]

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 15:19]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JCInacio
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:26 am

As soon as I figured out that we couldn't compensate weaker players,
I've robbed many times and never gone to jail!

I think that the new formula is ok. It's a different factor which brings some salt to the game. What I say in the portuguese forum is that to be the best player they must adapt themselves to new realitys. It's equal for new and old players.

For sometime nobody in portuguese forum claimed that they wanted the old formula back.

The big problem was that people were used to use crims.biz and this calculator is not right. They gone to jail several times without understanding why because they were convinced that they had the power.

JCInacio

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 16:38]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:27 am

JCInacio wrote:

I think that the new formula is ok. It's a different factor which brings some salt to the game. What I say in the portuguese forum is that to be the best player they must adapt themselves to new realitys. It's equal for new and old players.

For sometime nobody in portuguese forum claimed that they wanted the old formula back.

The big problem was that people were used to use crims.biz and this calculator is not right. They gone to jail several times without understanding why because they were convinced that they had the power.

JCInacio

Hmmm, that does shead some light, i think i like you Inacio
I still think we should change the displayed difficulties, since we have no accurate calculator

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 16:45]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pOeTaZ
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:28 am

DaveTyla wrote:
JCInacio wrote:

JCInacio

Yes, we have:

http://www.gigahosting.cz/~charon/TC/index.php

It's the most correct I found.

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 17:58]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeafaR19
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:28 am

Well, this calculator is about 10%, i dont know if is 10%

www.thecrimsbr.biz
this calculator is very very safe too.

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 18:02]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:29 am

pOeTaZ wrote:
DaveTyla wrote:
JCInacio wrote:

JCInacio

Yes, we have:

http://www.gigahosting.cz/~charon/TC/index.php

It's the most correct I found.

Its a good calc yes, but i failed 2 VT earlier through this calc, so i still dont think we have a accurate calc, so we must change the robbery display, so players can work out there power with what they know, crims.biz...

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 19:58]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eimu
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:29 am

turkish players are crying cos of this change. some of them already left the game.

[Posted: 20 Sep 2006 10:46]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSmokey
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:30 am

well tell them that they are weak players or something like that if they run away to their mummy every time somthing changes...

i personally think that a change is good from time to time...but you shouldn't forget that players pay creds (bought with real money) to get out of jail, etc. so i think that ny change like that must be announced before it happens...

[Posted: 23 Sep 2006 09:10]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eimu
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:31 am

DarkSmokey wrote:
well tell them that they are weak players or something like that if they run away to their mummy every time somthing changes...

i personally think that a change is good from time to time...but you shouldn't forget that players pay creds (bought with real money) to get out of jail, etc. so i think that ny change like that must be announced before it happens...

i belive so.

[Posted: 23 Sep 2006 10:48]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eimu
TC Crew member

also they say its really pain in the ass to put the codes everytime they do some robberies..

[Posted: 23 Sep 2006 10:52]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSmokey
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 61

...i'm getting old, coz i don't have the patience to explain to every noob what's going on...so just explain to them that life's not easy...and this is a game based on reality...and sometimes things aren't the way you want them to be...
but the most important thing is to try to adapt to the changes and the difficulties, and try to get past them...only then you will prove to others that you truly are a great human...or, in this case, a great player...

[Posted: 24 Sep 2006 13:22]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eimu
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Robberys (134)   Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:42 am

ok

[Posted: 24 Sep 2006 13:55]
Back to top Go down
View user profile