TheCrims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crew members swearing in the square (40)

Go down 
+2
UltranSa3ek
memox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
memox
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Crew members swearing in the square (40) Empty
PostSubject: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:13 am

Howdy folks,

I've seen that a few of you swear to players in the square. I dont like it and all crew members should act as an example and not swear in "public places". So, hold back your anger and dont write such stuff, even if people insult you.

Keep up the good work!

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:30]
Back to top Go down
UltranSa3ek
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:13 am

i support memox

because actually crims crew are here to help people out not to argue with them

Good luck for all make Crims better =)

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:34]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:15 am

I know this topic is proberly directed 75% towards me.

This is the crims, metropolitan for criminals, gangsters and other scumbags.

Have you ever seen/saw a gangster that doesnt swear? I havent. And basically what i see here, players can insult us, but we cant say *** all back to them.

And @banning, theres not going to be an admin or police crew member on 24/7, so were expected to sit back and let them call us pricks and wankers? Sorry, but i cant do that

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:36]
Back to top Go down
memox
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:15 am

There is no reason to swear to people on the square, specially since this is a criminal game. In many countries TC is really on the edge to what is legal and I dont want to make it more illegal than what it is. SO please, no more swearing to players.

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:41]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:16 am

so people can just swear at us and get away with it, its them who are the problem not us

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:42]
Back to top Go down
memox
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:16 am

No, we act by banning and punishing.

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:44]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:17 am

but like i just said, theres not gonna be someone with the ban privalage on 24/7, so therefore they get away with it, and we get a telling off

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:45]
Back to top Go down
UltranSa3ek
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:17 am

Tyla in normal life in any work in world or job

if you are an employee , and you meet a very rude customer , well you will try to make him cool and nice by your calm and nice talk, because he is a customer , and you don't want to lose a customer

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:46]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:18 am

yeah thats what the situation normally is, but when people cross the line, going into insults@family friends etc, we should have the right to teach the fuckers a lesson

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:47]
Back to top Go down
UltranSa3ek
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:18 am

yes but you as an employee you can't insult him , and we didn't say we will not do anything , we say that we will ban them for it and warn them , but the square will look so bad if it came out to be an argue

then another proplem rises why u banned this and why u didnt ban this , we don't want more troubles , we want to make crims more incourging to people to play and they have fun , but about insults and so on , we will ban them , u can report us about it but all of us as workers in TheCrims we need to be cool and control our tempers

think of TheCrims as a bussiness company not just a game

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:51]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

in thecrims this is the 13th round right? Since round1, i have made 100000+ insults in the square. This round, i have cut down on my insults, and have been banned, warned about my future crew job etc. Why didnt i get banned over the other 12 rounds? All the shit then proberly caused TC's shitty rep with governments now.

Yes, i have a higher power, job and responsibilities as a moderator represtenting united kingdom. But really, we are all the same, equal players. I shouldnt be treated differently from a regular TC player, No player should. So if all this insults and swearing shit is forbidden, i wont visit the square again, simple.

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 17:58]
Back to top Go down
DaQueenB
Ex TC Crew member

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:19 am

UltranSa3ek wrote:
Tyla in normal life in any work in world or job

if you are an employee , and you meet a very rude customer , well you will try to make him cool and nice by your calm and nice talk, because he is a customer , and you don't want to lose a customer

sa3ek makes a good point here, I worked as a bill collector for 2 years and had to deal with people cursing and swearing at me, insulting me and anything about me on a daily basis, and I if I had responded in a similar fashion I would have been fired on the spot. We are players true, but as crew members we have certain responsibilities to tend to and if that's not something that a crew member is willing to accept ... then maybe this isn't the right spot for them to be in. I myself am guilty of cursing on the square as well, my apologies I will correct those actions and set a better example. Although I highly doubt that crims will be banned in the USA anytime soon we don't get easily offended here lol

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 19:42]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:21 am

so basically your saying if you cant take the insults leave the crew, queenb. If thats what you want DQB....

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 19:44]
Back to top Go down
DaQueenB
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:22 am

Tyla wrote:
so basically your saying if you cant take the insults leave the crew, queenb. If thats what you want DQB....

um, I don't think I said anywhere in that post "hey tyla, if you can't take the heat then get out the kitchen" but if you want to read into things that's fine. I wrote what I wrote ... if you don't want to be in the crew because of certain aspects the admins request us to abide by, then by all means noone is forcing you to stay... I have had people make insults against my deceased father in the square tyla, to the point where they would refer to cigarette ashes reminding them of my fathers cremated ashes ... that is my touchiest subject but it's something I have to deal with, and there will always be situations in life that really burn you and piss you off but there isn't anything you can say or do to get justice or feel better about the situation, so you just have to deal with things like that. If you can't... then hey it's understandable some people can't hold their temper, but don't make it out to be that you are leaving the crew because I simply stated that if you can't deal with the insults than maybe this isn't the job for you ... I never said you need to leave, don't try to make some easy way out for yourself by saying :well it's what DaQueenB said I should do: it's just common sense ... if you don't like something don't be a part of it

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 19:54]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:22 am

am i mistaken? this is the crims right? a game about criminals. Criminals swear its part of the culture. We are crew members, we cant ban. Police crew who are meant to ban dont have panels to ban. We are defensless. As your proberly aware, im liked in the sqaure, i have good friends, we have fun. Some bastards come along chuck insults at us... get away with it. I insult back, get a telling off and threatened with a ban yet again.

I do alot of work for this game, in forum and in game. Played for over a year and i get threatened with a ban for saying ''*** you ya wanker'' when someone calls me a dickhead and tells me to *** my mom.

I feel as though that work isnt appreciated, and if im threatened with a ban once more for saying *** shit wanker or anything meant as a joke, thats it... i quit.

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 20:03]
Back to top Go down
DaQueenB
Ex TC Crew member

no one is questioning the work you do, and the thread memox posted didn't say THIS IS FOR TYLA why are you taking this so personally? The admin are taking alot of heat from alot of countries right now because of the offensive language that is used on crims, it's not just you he is asking to use caution it is all of us. Threatening to quit isn't going to make it ok for you or anyone else on the crew to curse ... no matter how well liked you are on the square. Anyone one of us that doesn't agree with what the admins are requesting of us has the free will to give up our position on the crew and be a normal player ... free to curse and do what we please without worrying about what others think, but if that's the case then why even ask to join as a mod? By joining as a mod you are joining in a crew to help people, on forums, in square, and wherever else they contact you, and you are upholding a certain standard for the game. It's really a pretty simple concept.

[Posted: 14 Jul 2006 20:36]
Back to top Go down
Kirk
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:23 am

OK sorry for interupting but I had an ideea a few weeks ago but nobody listened.
Could there be a way to make ALL CREW MEMBERS NICKS to appear with a different colour on the square(jail, hospital)?
Just like on the forum?

This way we will get some respect and we will not get the questions:

"who are u to tell me that"
Who the f**k are you"

and so on......

And the Police crew could really help on here only if we had those pannels

regards...

[Posted: 15 Jul 2006 05:40]
Back to top Go down
pOeTaZ
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:23 am

i agree with kirk, people would respect us more, and we could help and advice (warn) them about certain aspects!

and they would take care of their language, and so on..

[Posted: 15 Jul 2006 16:05]
Back to top Go down
DaQueenB
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:25 am

Good Idea Kirk I agree that way we would stand out more and people could ask us for help and get it from a trusted source instead of listening to everyone in the square

[Posted: 15 Jul 2006 17:49]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:25 am

this might sound a little over the top but,

do you remember the old crims chat? well, we could kick people from that chat. Howabout giving crew members the ability to kick peoples from the square who are spamming swearing etc. Sounds a little extreme but i think it would work.

[Posted: 16 Jul 2006 00:25]
Back to top Go down
Kirk
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 8:26 am

How exactly to kick them.....I don't think it is possible...better with the colour change if u ask me...

[Posted: 16 Jul 2006 07:18]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) EmptySat Oct 21, 2006 11:54 am

i dont know im not a admin am i? i was waiting for a zed/memox reply

[Posted: 16 Jul 2006 12:14]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crew members swearing in the square (40)   Crew members swearing in the square (40) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crew members swearing in the square (40)
Page 1 of 1