TheCrims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strongest bug

Go down 
+2
frans69
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xarris

xarris

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Strongest bug - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:36 am

i was Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.biobio.gr
anamariap

anamariap

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:46 am

lol excelent new emoticon lol

xarris, ok, you're the best player that ever was. scorpow, nanel, titus etc are nothing next to you. They're just stupid noobs who think there's more to TC than robbing like a monkey on speed.
only question remains... between you and n3ssun0, who would win? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol (hint: this is why i said you bot was crappy Wink)

30k? Shocked

Last edited by on Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 5:53 am

anamariap wrote:
lol excelent new emoticon lol

xarris, ok, you're the best player that ever was. scorpow, nanel, titus etc are nothing next to you. They're just stupid noobs who think there's more to TC than robbing like a money on speed.
only question remains... between you and n3ssun0, who would win? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol (hint: this is why i said you bot was crappy Wink)

30k? Shocked

dont put words in other ppl mouth its a bad habbit and it shows weakness in dialoque... scorpow, nanel, titus are great players and some others too, that doesnt mean iam not good...what logic is this...i know much more things in tc than robbing but when i play to win i do what i have to do...

about n3ssuno:u answered my question about bots,cuz he has the same with br&ra..ty
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 6:01 am

I didn't put words in anybody's mouth. I was simply pointing out the difference between good players and you Smile Now i'm pointing out the size of this difference: moon-earth.

Winning a round doesn't make you a good player, xarris, it just gives you the impression you can consider yourself good. And you are the most obvious example these 2 different things do not imply one another Wink

About the so-called br&ra bot, i am sorry, but i have no idea about such a bot. It did not exist in 12th round, i can tell you that much. After that i stopped playing so i have no idea. Maybe they have, maybe they don't. Rumors say it's the modified italian bot. One version in furor and one in RA. But i like facts, not rumors.

maybe you are a good player, but nothing proved it so far. Like i said: 30k? Shocked

About you being off-topic again... Hmmmm what
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 6:22 am

anamariap wrote:
I didn't put words in anybody's mouth. I was simply pointing out the difference between good players and you Smile Now i'm pointing out the size of this difference: moon-earth.

Winning a round doesn't make you a good player, xarris, it just gives you the impression you can consider yourself good. And you are the most obvious example these 2 different things do not imply one another Wink

About the so-called br&ra bot, i am sorry, but i have no idea about such a bot. It did not exist in 12th round, i can tell you that much. After that i stopped playing so i have no idea. Maybe they have, maybe they don't. Rumors say it's the modified italian bot. One version in furor and one in RA. But i like facts, not rumors.

maybe you are a good player, but nothing proved it so far. Like i said: 30k? Shocked

About you being off-topic again... Hmmmm what

i explained earlier that winning a round doesnt mean anything at all...i dont call myself a good player cuz i won a rnd,definately not...basically u cannot say if iam good or bad since u dont know me as a player so its a meaningless conversation..i know bra&ra bot didnt exist rnd12,u r right that its the modified italian bot,its the bot that gave honome 1,5mil stats round 14 !!!!!!! hahaha thats was a joke,he even put his stats in profile, so happy he was with this bot and he couldnt hide it.....if i play to win a round and i can win with 3k stats i wouldnt make 3001 it would be waste of time.if i play to help friends i help friends no matter what it cost....rnd 15 i had the most hero in the whole tc,80mil in price 140$,before the 3-4 boats,i finished 32nd tho..it was enough hero to put me in top 6-7..i had 70k stats and i stop growing day 100 when i understood that there will be no ga's (how boring)...anyway iam so much out of topic i dont want to get banned by the lovely admin king of this forum so i stop here
my coffee time is over again,take care
FIL it
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 6:26 am

just 1 question : where's super greek team now ? Sad
maybe other n00bs learnt to play so that u can't take 4 places in top... or ? Chuckle
Back to top Go down
http://punk-oi-oi.narod.ru/
xarris

xarris

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 6:36 am

Admin wrote:
just 1 question : where's super greek team now ? Sad
maybe other n00bs learnt to play so that u can't take 4 places in top... or ? Chuckle

we are out for coffee with the br&ra super team from rnd 14 tihihi tihihi
Back to top Go down
admin4

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 7:02 am

i love sabotage program from last round rock

in round 8 the 1 stats rabbit bug on gangrobs was nice as well :#

in round 9 i got a orgasm with ship bug put an eye

but i never could arrange something to win, cuz my suposed friends never told me something or quiet to late, so i learned to give a fuck about them.

lol
Back to top Go down
admin4

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2006 5:10 am

Credit bug tihihi tihihi tihihi tihihi tihihi tihihi tihihi

we still have thousands, even when mister noob zed7 took some away, we still have thousands tihihi tihihi tihihi tihihi tihihi tihihi tihihi
Back to top Go down
LeafaR
Authorized

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2006 10:58 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2006 2:18 pm

Somewhat related to this topic:

Zed7 wrote:
Some new stuff this round:

* Changes in hookers, you can have more than one of each hooker.
* Changed formula for GangAssaults, percentage of victimstats (similar as in round #5).
* Al Capone is the biggest Gangrobbery for now on.
* Increased hooker payout for pimps.
* Maximum limit of 75 gangmembers.
* Improved logging (for admins).
* Improved and added community functions.
* Changes in gangprofile.
* Bountyhunting with credits is active again.
* Credit transfers is permanently removed.
* And more...
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Let's bet on how many new bugs this round will have

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
LeafaR
Authorized

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2006 3:56 pm

Because this the crims dont is a good game, players want find bug, and dont want play, and they find bug and dont report, use the bug for himself, after he say..

I want a better game...
Sad
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2006 10:22 pm

LeafaR wrote:
Because this the crims dont is a good game, players want find bug, and dont want play, and they find bug and dont report, use the bug for himself, after he say..

I want a better game...
Sad

Yeah, right... But what can you say about the times bug was found, it was reported (1000000000 times) and admins did 0? Smile

Why should anyone report a bug since it is obvious admins like cheaters? what
Back to top Go down
LeafaR
Authorized

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2006 10:59 pm

I dont think this, you saw the stamina bug, reported, they said how work, and what we made?
Said to memox, and he fixed in same day.

All the time you and a lot of players want a fair game, without bug, but i dont see you make nothing, just going to forum, and making complaings and more complaings, spam, flood, like i said, a bug mounth, but for the game, i dont see you make nothing....

Each new change, you think in find a bug to use to yourself, and dont think in play, if find a bug, report to admin quickly.
Or be, a cheater player.

But i dont think you are cheater anamariap...

I want make a deal, if you know, or find some bug, report to me, trust me, because all bugs reported to me, it's working now?
When they report a bug to me, i send a message to memox, and when I see he online, i don't stop of torment he, i stay sending messages and more messages, and i just stop when he fix the bugs...

Stamina bug, is one of then, me and kirk reported to him, i make a lot of tests to see if is working, and don't worked more for me.

Bug inside a gang, about more then "X" members, u must log out, and log in to make another rob, i reported, and more and more, so he made this limit.

I'm trying make a fair and good game, and I need help to this, alone noone can do this.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2006 1:42 am

buahahahahahaha admins rule hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy hyhyhy
zed7 wrote:
* Changed formula for GangAssaults, percentage of victimstats (similar as in round #5).

memox wrote:
This time it is more like 4-7% of the loosers stats.

mutagen wrote:
and what about single assault mister memox ? there will be changes ?

memox wrote:
Sorry, for single assaults you will get 4-7% of the victims stats, GA has not changed yet...

AhaUAHaUAHUAhUAhuaAHAUHA

rafael, ur super duper admins don't know the diff between single assault and GA lol lol lol

horay hyhyhy rock

fly
Back to top Go down
http://punk-oi-oi.narod.ru/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strongest bug   Strongest bug - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strongest bug
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCrims :: Comments :: Hall of fame-