TheCrims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)

Go down 
+3
xpenguin
Admin
abss3ss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
abss3ss
abss3ss

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-10-14

For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) Empty
PostSubject: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 5:53 am

This is a guide for people that would like to join the TC crew in easy steps.

To join TC crew (do's)

1.Agree with everything moderator says on forum and only ever make posts to say "thank you king super-mod".

2.You must be able to answer every question with "I have informed admin/ will be fixed soon"

3. Flame or insult those who disagree with mod view.

4. Make a really shitty TC fansite complete with guide that teaches people to be n00b .

5. Get existing mods msn, skype or yahoo and lick ass everytime they come online.

simple!

To NEVER join TC crew (dont's)

1. Ask for help in forum then complain when noone answers

2. Offer helpful answers to those who need it.

3. Make more than 1 post per day ... this shows you are far too active to be a TC mod.

4. Spam the forum (in many cases conversation/debate is considered spam)

5. Disagree with any BS that comes from mods mouth.

6. Talk to Sasek for more than 5 mins, most sane, resonable people cannot talk to this great dictator for more than 1 min without insulting him( by insult I mean disagree)

7.Believe that topics should be answered before being locked and that people have the right to voice an opinion that isnt TC crew opinion without being locked.

8. Offer a correct answer to a query after mod has gave incorrect answer.. this shows how n00b they are and they dont like that.

This one is important...

9. Agree with Mutagen about anything, even that the sky is blue or the earth is round.

MOST IMPORTANTLY .........

10. you cannot join the TC crew if you have actually spent any time, past or present playing the game and therefore know HOW to play (there is 1 or 2 exceptions to this, but in a crew of 10000000 1 or 2 is very small number)

As you can see its not so simple to become mod if you have read the dont's and have more than 1/2 a brain No
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 6:58 am

Yap. It's very important to disagree with mutagen in all ways. Just remember some people who became moderators just for disagreeing with him in everything he says : kirk, alaizo0, 7alala, willbebannedsoon. Ask them for some tips in this Wink
Back to top Go down
http://punk-oi-oi.narod.ru/
xpenguin

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 9:23 am

Oh it seems i can't fulfill the demands that the dont's contain Sad
Because i've always disagreed with mutagen since, as he says, i "kicked him out from my slaves crew" Laughing
So if i'm not relevant to the dont's, then i would apply perfectly to the do's and that means i would be a great mod or even an admin Laughing simple, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
xxkimwildxx

xxkimwildxx

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 9:31 am

the sky is blue Very happy
Back to top Go down
xxkimwildxx

xxkimwildxx

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 9:32 am

Yes Master! pmsl Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 9:39 am

xpenguin wrote:
Because i've always disagreed with mutagen since, as he says, i "kicked him out from my slaves crew" Laughing
So if i'm not relevant to the dont's, then i would apply perfectly to the do's and that means i would be a great mod or even an admin Laughing simple, isn't it?

were times when u agreed with mutagen in all ways.
but on this forum u need to agree with him in all ways to become moderator Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
abss3ss
abss3ss

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 9:43 am

xpenguin wrote:

no pingu if you agree with any points in the "donts " section such as freedom of speech etc then you cant be TC mod Razz
Back to top Go down
xpenguin

Female Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 10:13 am

Admin wrote:
xpenguin wrote:

were times when u agreed with mutagen in all ways.
but on this forum u need to agree with him in all ways to become moderator Razz Wink

you think i dont have my own mind? wrong! i dont think like the others... :]
i'm not a crawler, thats another reason why i cant join the tc crew No
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 1:18 pm

shit Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i'll never be in TC crew Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

guess what "don't" i broke Chuckle
Back to top Go down
fs0umil

fs0umil

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:25 am

abss3ss wrote:
This is a guide for people that would like to join the TC crew in easy steps.

To join TC crew (do's)

1.Agree with everything moderator says on forum and only ever make posts to say "thank you king super-mod".

2.You must be able to answer every question with "I have informed admin/ will be fixed soon"

3. Flame or insult those who disagree with mod view.

4. Make a really shitty TC fansite complete with guide that teaches people to be n00b .a

5. Get existing mods msn, skype or yahoo and lick ass everytime they come online.

simple!

To NEVER join TC crew (dont's)

1. Ask for help in forum then complain when noone answers

2. Offer helpful answers to those who need it.

3. Make more than 1 post per day ... this shows you are far too active to be a TC mod.

4. Spam the forum (in many cases conversation/debate is considered spam)

5. Disagree with any BS that comes from mods mouth.

6. Talk to Sasek for more than 5 mins, most sane, resonable people cannot talk to this great dictator for more than 1 min without insulting him( by insult I mean disagree)

7.Believe that topics should be answered before being locked and that people have the right to voice an opinion that isnt TC crew opinion without being locked.

8. Offer a correct answer to a query after mod has gave incorrect answer.. this shows how n00b they are and they dont like that.

This one is important...

9. Agree with Mutagen about anything, even that the sky is blue or the earth is round.

MOST IMPORTANTLY .........

10. you cannot join the TC crew if you have actually spent any time, past or present playing the game and therefore know HOW to play (there is 1 or 2 exceptions to this, but in a crew of 10000000 1 or 2 is very small number)

As you can see its not so simple to become mod if you have read the dont's and have more than 1/2 a brain No

I am gonna be kicked soon out of the TC crew then Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:31 am

xpenguin wrote:
you think i dont have my own mind? wrong! i dont think like the others... :]

Very happy Very happy
i see u love talking to urself
kk i wont disturb
Back to top Go down
abss3ss
abss3ss

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 2:40 am

fs0umil wrote:

I am gonna be kicked soon out of the TC crew then Razz Razz

I think you are cutting it pretty fine talking on this forum Rolling Eyes

maybe before you go you could give us some more moderator password rabbit Embrassed
Back to top Go down
fs0umil

fs0umil

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:16 pm

I am mutagen's guest Razz Razz

Plus I dont give a shit about ur opinion tihihi
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:18 pm

hey! brr brr brr

no messing with fsoumil, ok??? he's a bathroom singer, you know... huhu
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:26 pm

;o ;o

somebody is my guest ;| kk =P
Back to top Go down
fs0umil

fs0umil

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:28 pm

anamariap wrote:

no messing with fsoumil, ok??? he's a bathroom singer, you know... huhu

I am also known as an oversized penis guy but that is another story king
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:33 pm

yea this is story for some sex forum. here we talk serious stuff, not some shitty shit.
Back to top Go down
fs0umil

fs0umil

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:36 pm

Oh yes superduperadmin Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:41 pm

yep Cool
Back to top Go down
fs0umil

fs0umil

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:42 pm

I wanna be a moderator. How can i apply ?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 1:45 pm

contact admin4 via PM
Back to top Go down
abss3ss
abss3ss

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 4:12 am

Admin wrote:
contact admin4 via PM

and give him your TC moderator pass Cool
Back to top Go down
LeafaR
Authorized

Male Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 3:34 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)   For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's) Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who aspire to be in TC crew (do's and dont's)
Page 1 of 1