TheCrims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TC moderators not welcome

Go down 
+2
frans69
fs0umil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fs0umil

fs0umil

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-23

TC moderators not welcome Empty
PostSubject: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 7:23 am

I have just read that TC moderators are not welcome.... Crying or Very sad
Can you make an exception for me ? Angel
Back to top Go down
admin4

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyThu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am

fs0umil wrote:
I have just read that TC moderators are not welcome. Can you make an exception for me?

this is a free world, fallow rules and u can do what u want. Wink
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 4:11 pm

I hope im welcome too, you have my word ill follow forums rules till death, i will insult, ill be off topic and i wont cry Very happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 1:36 am

and won't talk about sex too much fly
Back to top Go down
http://punk-oi-oi.narod.ru/
anamariap

anamariap

Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 2:01 am

Suspect i'm confused... on the one hand, we're allowed to curse, therefore to say "FUCK", on the other hand, sex talk is not welcome, which also implies "FUCK" confused

I think the rules are not clear at all. I demand an explaination from the admins of this forum! brr
Back to top Go down
admin2

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 2:05 am

Dear anamariap, you are so smart! Nobody but you would have found this disscrepancy in our rules. I promise to contact the head admin and solve this problem as soon as possible.

Now please get back to work, because i think you boss is going to fire you if you don't finish your tasks in time today Neutral
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 2:08 am

Admin wrote:
and won't talk about sex too much fly

Ok boss horay
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 2:11 am

if u say "fuck u" it's insult, if u say "fuck me" it's already talks about sex. But it's written "talk too much". So when u insult someone u may say "fuck yourself", but may not say "go fuck yourself in ass with toy..."

Got it ? fly
Back to top Go down
http://punk-oi-oi.narod.ru/
anamariap

anamariap

Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 2:12 am

admin2 wrote:
Dear anamariap, you are so smart! Nobody but you would have found this disscrepancy in our rules. I promise to contact the head admin and solve this problem as soon as possible.

Now please get back to work, because i think you boss is going to fire you if you don't finish your tasks in time today Neutral

tihihi yep, thank you

PS: I think you're pretty and smart too Wink
Back to top Go down
admin4

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 7:06 am

i say same Wink
Back to top Go down
LeafaR
Authorized

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome EmptyFri Nov 03, 2006 1:57 pm

Here just say moderators, im admin, so im welcome lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC moderators not welcome   TC moderators not welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

TC moderators not welcome
Page 1 of 1