TheCrims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most famous TheCrims players

Go down 
+12
SOUEZASS
AthensClub7
frans69
belfagord
xarris
nOOb4fun
blackh0le69
ScarFace
abss3ss
anamariap
Tyla
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
belfagord

belfagord

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 3:56 am

blackh0le69 wrote:
famous noob- BLACKH0LE69!!!!

famous player
tituss
nanel
amalek( i dont know him but i ~have heard much about him)
andersen
kpimenta
honome

and belfagord
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 4:26 am

anamariap wrote:
xarris, like someone mentioned before, this is a topic about famous players. other than mentioning nanel, sotoss and assdersen in a few sentences, you are completly off-topic. So kindly, get back to the subject and simply create a new topic, just for yourself where you can tell us all about your imaginary friends from ra that keep inviting you to play with them.

Oh yeah, insults are allowed here, so: FUCK OFF Razz

1)not imaginary friends,real friends from ra invite us..we even had a kind of bet this round that if ra get a hit on fil (impossible), the days that accounts were hacked and furor didnt exist so we were only greeks there then we would join ra next round..not a real bet i repeat more like a joke...
2)i stay off-topic maybe its also allowed are u gonna bite me?
3)about the "fuck off" thing i teel u this:"it doesnt only matter what has been said,it also matters who said it"....so iam not insulted Wink

p.s:congrats about round12 i didnt know u went that good!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.biobio.gr
anamariap

anamariap

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 4:35 am

Code:
You are allowed to
[.....]
#5 Be off-topic for as long as you like, unless you are xarris. In this case, off-topic = 3 day ban

Shit, xaris, check the rules more closely next time Razz
Back to top Go down
abss3ss
abss3ss

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 4:36 am

xarris wrote:
anamariap wrote:
xarris, like someone mentioned before, this is a topic about famous players. other than mentioning nanel, sotoss and assdersen in a few sentences, you are completly off-topic. So kindly, get back to the subject and simply create a new topic, just for yourself where you can tell us all about your imaginary friends from ra that keep inviting you to play with them.

Oh yeah, insults are allowed here, so: FUCK OFF Razz

1)not imaginary friends,real friends from ra invite us..we even had a kind of bet this round that if ra get a hit on fil (impossible), the days that accounts were hacked and furor didnt exist so we were only greeks there then we would join ra next round..not a real bet i repeat more like a joke...
2)i stay off-topic maybe its also allowed are u gonna bite me?
3)about the "fuck off" thing i teel u this:"it doesnt only matter what has been said,it also matters who said it"....so iam not insulted Wink

p.s:congrats about round12 i didnt know u went that good!!!

xarris this is not about which gang is better ...its about famous players ...

If you wanna make new post about which gang is better and why feel free and you will have lots of furor n00bs going "blah blah blah" this is your choice. But I dont reccommened it ... it will make this forum look just like TC forum Wink
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 4:51 am

scorpow,nanel.andersen.titus,plastinja,amalek,honome,sotoss,backandneo,kresor are quite famous with a very first thought...with a second there will come more but that would mean that they are not that famous as these ones
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 4:55 am

mutagen,sh0bo i forgot
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 4:56 am

no romanians here besides me? Sad nobody remembers Arcibald? Sad
Back to top Go down
abss3ss
abss3ss

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:02 am

anamariap wrote:
no romanians here besides me? Sad nobody remembers Arcibald? Sad

hahahahaha ana could be worse ... I only see 2 UK players here and I didnt think they were famous , I just thought they were big bastards and the first in UK to get to FK .. and they done that with romanian help Smile

aceritz and holover ... god I loved those guys ... rest of UK were scared shitless horay
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:06 am

1) about stats.... i finished this round with over 500k but im still a n00b

2)about famous... FiL had 4 users in winners and in 2-3 days we will have 5, we have not as many as Saints of course but quite as many as RA has. Dont count brazilians etc coz i will count back-andersen-andrei too Razz

3)to anamaria.. u say Insane teached us the game, sotoss is no1 player and bla bla bla... i search www.thecrims.com, i go to winners but i cant see them, maybe i need new contact lences or can u find them for me? Very happy

PS: i think sotoss is a great player, but he plays more for stats Wink
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:12 am

@abss3ss: i did not mean no famous romanian players in the list (nanel, titus, shobo etc - they're all romanians).. i meat no romanians who post here... cause Arcibald is/was pretty famous, but only among romanians. He was leader of PHOENIX Wink

@xarris's rabbit - are you deaf, blind or just plain stupid? if you wanna discuss ra vs furor (cause a disscution fil vs ra is a joke anyways), create a separate topic and feel free to lie there as much as you want.

ps: i like this one too: horay
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:18 am

anamariap wrote:
@abss3ss: i did not mean no famous romanian players in the list (nanel, titus, shobo etc - they're all romanians).. i meat no romanians who post here... cause Arcibald is/was pretty famous, but only among romanians. He was leader of PHOENIX Wink

@xarris's rabbit - are you deaf, blind or just plain stupid? if you wanna discuss ra vs furor (cause a disscution fil vs ra is a joke anyways), create a separate topic and feel free to lie there as much as you want.

if u wanna talk about famous players among romanians create a new topic and write there your shit..here we talk about famous players in the whole tc.....

i have no rabbit with name frans Sad
Back to top Go down
abss3ss
abss3ss

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:18 am

anamariap wrote:
@abss3ss: i did not mean no famous romanian players in the list (nanel, titus, shobo etc - they're all romanians).. i meat no romanians who post here...

I figured that after I wrote ana, but then I dunno arcibald so I dont see him posting Smile)

xarris wrote:
if u wanna talk about famous players among romanians create a new topic and write there your shit..here we talk about famous players in the whole tc.....

she doesnt man ... she was just pointing out that I had misread what see was saying

I feel alot of tension between xarris and anamaria .. maybe it is sexual:o
anyway good Scottish name is archibald Wink

and yeh I love this one too horay

if I was a chick I would use this one alot ./......Flirt

Last edited by on Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:20 am

abss3ss wrote:
if I was a chick I would use this one alot ./......Flirt

that one reminds me of someone huhu
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:24 am

you caught me Embrassed Embrassed Embrassed (but i will go to a doctor next week)
Back to top Go down
xarris

xarris

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:26 am

iam outta here now,thx for the company while having my coffee..take care,be well

ps:i love u 2 ana Kiss Kiss
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:27 am

abss3ss wrote:

xarris??? affraid sorry but i cant even think of that affraid

Im a blind deaf stupid n00b but not a rabbit yet fly

And i dont find joke a discussion between ra and fil, i count 4 RA avatars in the winners and i also count 4 FIL avatars Razz So the score was 4-4! was? yeah i scored again in round 15 a magnificent goal so FIL-RA=5-4 tihihi
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:30 am

It's even not about winners... hmmm
Have u ever tried to ask nanel for 1vs1 ? 10vs1 maybe ?
fransx vs nanel - that's just a funny story Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://punk-oi-oi.narod.ru/
anamariap

anamariap

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:32 am

cheating doesn't count huhu so it's i don't know how much (RA) to nothing (FIL)

why not xarris? is he ugly or something? Flirt

bye xarris... you drink too much coffee horay
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:33 am

The Crims takes place in CrimCity - a metropolitan for gangsters, scumbags, and criminals. You have limited time to earn as much respect as you can. The one with the most respect at the end of the game wins!

Read carefully u will maybe what is the meaning of TC!

PS: i feel sorry too that zed and memox dont give the prize to the one with the bigger stats Very happy
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:36 am

fransx u won the round with no one to fight against (even no talks about how u won it). If ra was playing it could become a nightmare...
im talking about 11th round.
and about ur superduper more than 500k stats...
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img53/9753/14throundta3.png this was made in 3 people.
and i smell that u wasnt the only one who participated in making ur stats Wink
Back to top Go down
http://punk-oi-oi.narod.ru/
frans69

frans69

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:38 am

we were 3 too , me-xarris and souezass Razz
Back to top Go down
abss3ss
abss3ss

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:40 am

frans69 wrote:

PS: i feel sorry too that zed and memox dont give the prize to the one with the bigger stats Very happy

I feel sorry that memox and zed dont gove prizes to anyone fly
Back to top Go down
anamariap

anamariap

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:41 am

like i said.. any monkey can rob rob click click to get high respect... i doubt anyone considers "highest respect achieved" as a measure of how good of a player you are... Maybe you missed the whole point of the topic, i wouldn't be surprised.

about your 500k.... Laughing Laughing Laughing i had 450k at the end of round 12 by myself... Donations don't count,sweety - it's about how much you as a player can do, not about the gangs Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:41 am

abss3ss wrote:
frans69 wrote:

I feel sorry that memox and zed dont gove prizes to anyone fly

tihihi
Back to top Go down
frans69

frans69

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2006 5:45 am

Ana i agree any monkey can click click click but you miss a point... when you raise your rabbits to make stats with clicks click clicks, i do the same but i dont raise them coz they just donate $$ in my raves. More respect Razz
If the rules are changed to the one with the biggest stats win, ill change tactic Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most famous TheCrims players   Most famous TheCrims players - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most famous TheCrims players
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next