TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Plan B (146)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillerSVK
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Plan B (146)   Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:58 am

Hi all,

we need a plan for situvation why this. Any member from police and abbushe in now on-line, but we need it. Some player was hack during the last night and some players use bugs, but we can do nothing we must wait for admin .

Me idea: Made a 3 people with special rights(with admin right) and they will be on-line in this time:

1 member will be on-line from 06:00 AM to 02:00 PM
2 member will be on-line from 02:00 PM to 10:00 PM
3 member will be on-line from 10:00 PM to 06:00 PM

and they will check all reports and other things about hacks and used bugs.

[Posted: 05 Oct 2006 12:44]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerSVK
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Plan B (146)   Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:58 am

Or make me a admin with baning and searching rights in logs. I am on-line 20 ouers of day

[Posted: 05 Oct 2006 12:47]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UltranSa3ek
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Plan B (146)   Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:01 am

all you should do is to report, and we 'll take care of it

we won't add any more people in Abuse or Police Crews, there are the departments forums with report topics, you leave us a message about it and we 'll handle it asasp.

Regards,
UltranSa3ek
TheCrims Administrator

[Posted: 05 Oct 2006 14:20]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eimu
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Plan B (146)   Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:01 am

UltranSa3ek wrote:
all you should do is to report, and we 'll take care of it

we won't add any more people in Abuse or Police Crews, there are the departments forums with report topics, you leave us a message about it and we 'll handle it asasp.

Regards,
UltranSa3ek
TheCrims Administrator

i already did @ the abuse department.. and he is still online, and he is still PAIN IN DA ASS.. few days ago alex baned him but it was only his multi. so he is keep doin the same shits. even some ppl from the english square saw the way he acts.. and the most freaky part was he was a vip player today.. i also asked who did him a vip player and no one answered to that question eighter. i am the one who knows whats going on at the turkish side. and plzzz plzz trust me that he is not the right kinda personality who should be choosen as a vip player.

ive got no idea if we do have a communication prob.?!?!

i ve been choosen as the turkish mod. n has been working for you guys since u guys decided to build up the turkish section on the board. some of the other counrty mods. (community crew) has already got the panel. ive got nothin to say if u belive that im not the right guy to carry that panel.. but at least get back to me when i post a msg. i check the forum everyday more then couple of times a day.. i berly play the game because i dont want any player come to me or to you and say you do this and that bcos u want to be in the top 10 of turkey or top 10 of the world. last round i finished game with arround 1000 respect.. even tho i love playing the game. but i dont want ppl talk behind me.

[Posted: 05 Oct 2006 15:22]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eimu
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Plan B (146)   Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:02 am

im 28 years old working as a manager and there is 60 man working for me right now. one thing that i learned about doing a business is if u choose someone to work with you and if you take him u should belive him / her.. no matter what. cos if you dont then you crack inside..

[Posted: 05 Oct 2006 15:24]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eimu
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Plan B (146)   Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:02 am

and if ur not happy with what i've post here or not happy with the way i work at the forum you can remove me anytime you want.

[Posted: 05 Oct 2006 15:27]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirk
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Plan B (146)   Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:03 am

Very Important Player refferes(or are) the players that have credits into the account.

We don't "make" player VIP they are the ones who have credits.

[Posted: 06 Oct 2006 18:32]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan B (146)   

Back to top Go down

Plan B (146)
Page 1 of 1