TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Someone Explain It...(116)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IngridDin
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Someone Explain It...(116)   Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:36 pm

Something is very wrong here, in round 10 PlastNinjaN1 (Poland) finish the game with 23kk of respect, everybody knows he use some cheat, because dont found proofs, he win...
In round 11 Xarris ( Greek ) won...
In round 12 N3ssuno, ( Italy ) won i post in this forum the gang robs FK and admins see the members respct is proof the FK bug used from this player, he won...
In round 13 Andersen (Romania ) and Yozeda (Belgium ) play with multi Honome ( Brazil ) too, but Andersen dont make proofs, during this round Andersen was banned, but someone remove this ban, all know he used multi, but without proofs we can ban him... And he won...
Now one Brazilian make high stats, nobody find proofs of cheat but we supose it is impossible, and he takes ban...
I wanna know, the rules from europe are different?
Its a joke?
If The Crims are to Brazilians players or mods its simple, write it here and all leave this game, i delete the credits reseller and leave it too, ive never seen something like this, i think The Crims owners dont wanna we here wheres the proofs?
I very sad about this attitudes...

IngridDin
Planning Crew

Posted: 01 Sep 2006 23:17

Last edited by on Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IngridDin
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Someone Explain It...(116)   Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:37 pm

One more thing about credits, when this credits simple appear in brazilians account i repport it to memox in the same day, if transfer system are not safe, find the robber and go to real police, its a real rob, dont ban ppl because someone rob the game and transfer this credits to other accounts to make bans, its are really very dirty...

Posted: 01 Sep 2006 23:53

Last edited by on Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IngridDin
TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Someone Explain It...(116)   Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:49 am

still waiting

Posted: 04 Sep 2006 23:31
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Explain It...(116)   

Back to top Go down

Someone Explain It...(116)
Page 1 of 1