TheCrims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ideeas from players.

Go down 
+4
Privatus
DaveTyla
pOeTaZ
Kirk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirk
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Ideeas from players. Empty
PostSubject: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:06 pm

post here all ideeas that u gather from players.

This is what I found: Code:
I have a mount of ideas that wanted to share with the tc crew of the game. For who it does not understand of programming is a tool that makes possible the change and page without the upload of all the pagina thus speeds and leaves again more has led and do bigger interratividade,The other relatively is related to the game: I find that 4 skills are very little. I suggest at least placing speed, and some thing for manual ability, why speed and ability do not have nothing to see with Intelligence Tolerance and charisma, Strength. Speed He found that he would be interested would make possible the robbery without result, that is the thief not and prisoner more does not take nothing that is simply runs away. As well as weapon and tolerance that thing for upload has the speed could be improved placing thing venda related they suggests the list below: skids patinete bmx moto old can (old car) car (normal). It would be (if the tc crew to read this more or less go to be) what it measures the ability of the outlaw with the weapon, would be more real that exactly with one it sets of high precision if the person does not know to use not adianda. Another thing to implement and to place more weapons venda type , launches missel, launches garnet. Legal idea Outar would be manufactures them multi levels type the Whorehouse. It could have niveis type: , house of the red light, large house, mansion and that it money! as much that hookers relieves would vary the charisma one in accordance with and with nivel of the Whorehouse would function more or less thus.

Take a look.

[Posted: 06 Sep 2006 07:56]
Back to top Go down
pOeTaZ
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:06 pm

That post its a bit confuse!

But I like some ideas, like the speed

And of the cars, because in real life thiefs don't do nothing just running, they need a transport

[Posted: 06 Sep 2006 13:08]
Back to top Go down
Kirk
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:06 pm

I've an idea about adding another option to "Register" page. The players must have the option to put their password while they are creating accounts. I think, that is more easier for a player to register his account with his own pass not to enter on mail 2 times(once to view your pass.. and once to change the password).

Another ideea from players.

[Posted: 06 Sep 2006 16:22]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:07 pm

The option about creating your own password would work.

I didnt catch the other idea(writing too small).

P.S: Remember, Multi GA

[Posted: 06 Sep 2006 18:30]
Back to top Go down
pOeTaZ
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:07 pm

Of course, Multy GA are the essence of this game!

If you return that option this game would be like it was a few rounds ago (a real game with +/- 10k players at night in all servers!)

Now this game has in the better hour +/-5k

MULTY-GA

[Posted: 06 Sep 2006 20:36]
Back to top Go down
Privatus
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:08 pm

i hope next round bounty be disable

[Posted: 07 Sep 2006 10:54]
Back to top Go down
LeafaR19
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:08 pm

Bounty is a problem, i hope be disabled too, because with this, people can tranfer money, and this is not good.

[Posted: 08 Sep 2006 07:33]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

@Bounties, last round was won via the bounty system, and it looks the exact same way for this round, bounty hunting must be removed.

[Posted: 08 Sep 2006 08:50]
Back to top Go down
fransX
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:09 pm

IDaRBaKa

Posted: 15 Sep 2006 11:39 Post subject: I Think it's a Good idea........!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what about if we make the codes don't work in robbes work in rave i mean when i wanna charge my stamina { enter rave } ask me for code i think it's easyer and faster and make boters stop to

I think it is good idea, I just paste it, you know better

[Posted: 15 Sep 2006 11:52]
Back to top Go down
DaveTyla
Ex TC Crew member

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:09 pm

Felumaisback:

make a new robb between 7-eleven and kidnapping
Wink
it's just an idea =) better one between 100 and 170, that one between 60 and 70

[Posted: 16 Sep 2006 22:53]
Back to top Go down
koffisko
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 2:10 pm

idea from BegyCZ (id: 4097964):

protection against password generators:
lock account after some amount of unsuccessful logins (3 or 5 or ...) - > with the possibility of unlock the account with a code send by email

idea from me:

protection against login from other ip address :
player registration is made from ip address, if the player wants to login from another ip address he must acknowledge with a code send by email - this ip address will be included in "enabled" ip addresses for this player .... yeah, i know there's a problem with player who's ip address is not solid by his internet provider ... (it could be optional for players with solid addresses)

[Posted: 07 Oct 2006 12:44]
Back to top Go down
fsoumil
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. EmptySun Oct 22, 2006 6:58 am

from Rezn0r

its just small thing i want u to add quickly if u can Very Happy
its just when someone abort the robbery no one knows whois this
so plz as there are chickout massge when someone abort the gang attack we want it in robberies JusT smalll massge with the aborter nick to f*** em up hehe ty

Very good idea I think !

[Posted: 19 Oct 2006 19:02]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideeas from players.   Ideeas from players. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideeas from players.
Page 1 of 1