TheCrims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TheCrims is going...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Privatus
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-10-14

TheCrims is going... Empty
PostSubject: TheCrims is going...   TheCrims is going... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 1:54 pm

I think all saw TC statistics... Many ppl left the game... Dear Admins, need to do something now... And start do that fast not later. We(moderators) are here to help you..
From other hand maybe to the game need to do a litle pause, fix bugs and test it(ppl hate to see that something isn't allowed(opera, credits transfering, bountry)). In my opinion now the game is dull, so ppl just leaving the game. Most of old players dont back, but we can find new ppl.
Dont need new "secret present", just say what is changed.
Also I(maybe and others) want to hear more admins here... what they thinking about new ideas, problems.. now we can see just few sentences about them (admins is working, admins trying fix it and etc.) need to be more communicative...

ps this is just my opinion

[Posted: 09 Oct 2006 00:42]
Back to top Go down
pOeTaZ
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: TheCrims is going...   TheCrims is going... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 1:55 pm

i agree.

[Posted: 09 Oct 2006 13:02]
Back to top Go down
Kirk
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: TheCrims is going...   TheCrims is going... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 1:56 pm

I don't agree.

I rollbacked today almost all the accounts that were hacked and milked..I had a hugeeeeee list.
Zed is looking for the hackers.When he will find them he will perm ban them all.

We are many admins now than before and we are all trying to make the game better.
Trust me on this.

[Posted: 09 Oct 2006 13:47]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrims is going...   TheCrims is going... Empty

Back to top Go down

TheCrims is going...
Page 1 of 1