TheCrims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheCrims

www.thecrims.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ideas to the future...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IngridDin
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Ideas to the future... Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to the future...   Ideas to the future... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 11:50 am

Dear Friends,

We need some good ideas for next round, since our function would be to plan the future of the game, to think about a way to obtains force to get on Fort Knox without multiacc.
A good way to make this possible would be increasing the list of robberies ground, allowing to get on Al Capone alone and fast, to make special assaults that would give good amounts of stats as special events, avaiable only one time during the game in accordance with power gang of the players, for example, when has power for supermarket, would be open a special assault ground that it demanded this power and that it would give many stats and that would advance the evolution of the player to try to get at Bank and etc etc etc..., until Fort Knox.
Another thing that becomes the game boring is the routine of steals FK energie, purchase drugs for ship, steals fk... We could make players to run behind force until the end of the round, extending the list of assaults in gang a constant fight for force and dispute incited until the end, more ships would make the people to pass much time connected and fidiciary offices to the game.
I appreciate good opinions on my suggestions and if we work more in these ideas to send to head admins, the game will become more attraticve day by day... and by the way, if we dont make something soon we will be plus a game instead of being the game...
I still pray every day so that in the next round they will liberate multi accounts so we can play with equily rights and more people will return to the fight.

[Posted: 05 Jul 2006 02:12]
Back to top Go down
IngridDin
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to the future...   Ideas to the future... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 11:50 am

Dear Friends,

I am very sad, we see the game to weaken to each day and we do not make nothing?
Until this moment I do not know if I was accepted in this department of crew or not.
I dont see action, will be that we go work when the game will be ruined?
We must hear more the voice of the players, its suggestions or soon the crims will be played by not more of the one than 1000 people in the world, think on which future want for this game, I want to see the crims each better time and bigger we must stop of in worrying them in banishing people and yes in improving the game and becoming the little attractive idea of multi accounts creating forms of if playing without the necessity to use them... I wait that somebody reads this...

Thanks,

Eduardo - IngridDin

[Posted: 06 Jul 2006 16:21]
Back to top Go down
Zed7
TC Crew member

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to the future...   Ideas to the future... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 11:51 am

A big problem right now is that every change we make gets complaints, because its not like the OLD crims, everyone is screaming that TC should be like before. But who would play if it was? All games needs new stuff to keep alive, some players are so afraid of changes.. Some changes are bad, some changes are good, but if we never try we will never find the good ones.

[Posted: 19 Sep 2006 07:47]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to the future...   Ideas to the future... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas to the future...
Page 1 of 1